CT 1.4: Fixing Mistakes
Clerk Tutorial 1: Basics
Exercise 4: Fixing Mistakes
Step 1 - Undoing a Status Change
What if you accidentally "decease" the wrong person? You may not even remember who you changed, but you need to make them a member again. How can you find this individual and correct the mistake?
- Go to Person Search, change "Status" to "Deceased" and click the "Search" button.
- As you scan the names in the search results, you will most likely spot and recognize the name. In this case, click on Wendy.
- On Wendy's Person page, click the "Change Status" button.
- Select "Undo last change". eAdventist automatically knows that it was "Deceased". Click the "Save" button.
- Wendy's record has been corrected. Her "Status" should be "Member" and she should be included in the family members on the "Family Unit"