Protect your eAdventist account with 2-Step Verification. Each time you sign into your eAdventist account, you'll need your password and a verification code.
1. Click on the "Account settings" menu item (under the Home section). Then click the "change" link beside the "2-Step Verification" setting.
2. Enter your password and click the "Next" button.
3. Enter your mobile phone number. If your account already has this entered, eAdventist will skip this step.
4. eAdventist will text you a verification code. Enter it and click the "Verify" button.
5. Your phone number has been verified and you're ready to turn 2-Step Verification on.
Signing into eAdventist
Once 2SV is enabled, you will enter your email and password - as before. Then eAdventist will send you a code (via SMS text) that you will enter to complete the sign-in process.